Sunday, November 9, 2014

Trust, Wait and Cooperate

Feast of  St. John Lateran
November 9, 1992
Rome, Italy

"While jogging in the Circus Maximus this morning, I felt God the Father addressing my heart in a forceful way regarding my disappointment because my prayer lately has been so 'dry'.  He seemed to say to me:

   'I am God and Lord. I am not something that you can control. You devalue yourself when you begin thinking, even unwittingly, 'show us a sign and we will believe'. On the contrary, you must learn that you are part of my system, my Divine Will. So I will come to you when and how I choose and seem to withdraw from you when it is best for you...You are my creature, my creation, my son. So this is why I say to you that you must learn now that I will do always what is best for you and you must do always what is appropriate for my creatures. That is Trust, Wait and Cooperate....Never doubt that I have your best interests and the best interests of the Church at heart. All that I do and allow as well as every person and every circumstance ultimately serves my purpose. Even now, my Church, the Body of my Son, is being lacerated and torn in two even as it being healed and Resurrected. You would do best to remember that it is not possible for you to see the whole picture and so you need to have no confidence in your own abilities and complete confidence in Me.  An even subtle belief in your own ideas, comforts or endeavors will eventually lead to idolatry. This is the danger of fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil that Adam grasped. I don't want you to make the same mistake. My Son did not grasp at his equality with Me but emptied himself and so, how much more, must you...This is the lesson my Son strove so often to teach his followers, such as when Peter sank on the lake: Trust Me....So, my dear son, remember just as Jesus appeared to the disciples after the Resurrection according to our schedule and expectations, not theirs, expect the unexpected! Since We are with you all days, only trust as happy children awaiting your homecoming!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment