Sunday, November 2, 2014

Soon You Will See Me and We Will Rejoice

May 1989

The dear Lord seems to be saying to me,
"Don't be disturbed by the trouble that you have focusing in prayer after all these years. Isn't I who brings a harvest even in the years of drought? Isn't it I who give you words for your sermons, love for those who come to you, songs when you have no preparation? You're distress at what seems like the dryness of your prayer is unwarranted because of who I Am.

"Don't be afraid. I am with you in faith. Trust Me, even now; even though it seems to you that you can't manage or direct or control My ways. Just be with My ways. Make the best you can of each limited or difficult situation and it will be given to you ("dabitur") as each situation arises.

"I am light; I am clarity; I am mercy.
You are sinful, halting and doubting.
Your righteousness is always my gift to you. Do not be cast down by your faults, sins and weaknesses. Keep referring all to Me who loves to be Mercy to you!
I make up all that is lacking in you. You resolve to do your best to focus on making up what is 'lacking in my sufferings for My Body, the Church.'

"Again I say: Be strong and confident. Nothing will overwhelm you.
I am healing you but, if I leave some weakness, know that it is to ensure that you keep finding your true strength in Me, as did Paul and all of my servants since the beginning.

"And, finally, thank you for your love and yearning for healing for My Church and the Society. I am carrying it forward. Continue in love, fidelity, charity and gentleness for those who 'don't know what they are doing.'...But with humility, confidence and courage press on in season and out of season. Remember, always remember, I am always with you and soon you will see Me and we will rejoice."

No comments:

Post a Comment