Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Stunned By Love I Will Share Someday

August 30, 1979
India

"I can see that the devil often uses my good intentions (desire for union with God) against me. So often, everything seems like a test...will I pass performance in class, in prayer, in friendships etc...instead of simply not being anxious about the future, like Christ asks me to be.

"My desire is really to love the Trinity for their own sake. Because all I have and hope for is from them and they are so lovable...I feel closer to Jesus in the circumstance I'm living in now because I need Him more. When I don't feel the love of others for me, only Jesus can fill that emptiness ...

"Then that love draws me more into delight in the Trinity, especially the consoling fact that they are even now creating me and drawing me into their life...Stunned by their eternal love, which I will share some day please God! Endless love and bliss as they reveal themselves to me ever more fully!

"It makes this world pale in comparison to so great a destiny; makes me willing to pay any price in this passing life for so great a God. Each tiny suffering of body, mind and spirit becomes a precious gift I can give Him. Offering myself as a child..."

No comments:

Post a Comment